We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TurboDuck 'Woollarding" photos

calster17

What is 'Woollarding' I hear some of you's ask?

Well its posing with your car bonnet up to put it simple. It's named after the original Top gear Presenter William Woollard and the craze started out on a FB group page for classic British cars, and kind of grew from there. Still wont see it referenced in mainstream motoring as of yet, or the 'yoof' doing it. But a few places have pickec up on it...a quick google of it and you'll see.

The original picture is this...

l.jpg

Bonnet up, foot on the bumper(or on the front of the car if there's no proper bumper space) and looking at the camera like this is the original, but in general posing with the bonnet up and having a leg up class's.

Be creative is you can, people have done it with mid-engined cars, forward lifting bonnets and such!

So lets get ours kicked off with me & 'Wolf'..

:img:

See how many we can get! :)

Couldn't possibly rest my knee on the front wing, think of the possible scratches that could cause :p

I'll have to get my tripod out and set up the camera on delay so I can show my best side. My engine bay on the other hand is just a load of plastic covers :p