We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Saturday racing series

Ryzza5

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I decide I want it instead :cheeky:

Monza practice videos with formation lap (with randoms, so not perfect). If you haven't chosen a car yet, watch these two videos, go to the Steam Group Discussion thread and post which one you want. I'll be deciding tomorrow.

The Gumpert has won it 8 to 6 votes. Please have a look through the available liveries and post which team/car number you and your teammate will be, which I'll add in the first post. Check the WMD thread as well to make sure it's not taken.

I'll take your word for it that that's a real team name and not just something you made up :p

I've assigned you Car #20 sing you didn't pick one. Josh will be #19.

I've got squash planned for this Friday so hopefully I can be bothered to do some practice laps afterwards (odds are I won't though). Otherwise I'll sign in earlier on Saturday.

Yeah, I can't belive in the last few races we've done, you've almost spun out in every single one :)

Anyway onto serious business. I've PM'ed the server address and password for TeamSpeak to everyone now. Scream and shout if I've forgotten you.

I don't want to condone too much talking in the race as there's more chance in losing concentration and stuffing up, potentially taking others out.

However there is a cool feature where besides chatting to everyone, you can talk privately to your team mate during the race. See here for details.

Nice lap. But do you really want to start the first race off in first position with ~10 cars behind you on cold tyres? :p

What setup changes did you make? The car looked stable but you kept locking your brakes, so I wonder if your tyres will last the race without slowing you down. Also funny how BuToNz got the exact same record as you.

I'll do some practice laps later today but I'm not too interested in my record. In the GT5 league I always was 2-5 seconds slower than most of the others during practice laps, but when it comes to racing I was competitive enough, and finished the championship in 2nd. Hopefully Ozz or CrashFreak500 don't take my car out and hopefully I'll be fine. Can't wait for the race though :excited:

I'm going to practice now

Also there's a large update so make sure you get Steam to download it before the race. Also recommended to delete your profile in Documents\CARS & reconfigure your controls as there is a new FFB tweaker file in this build