We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Saturday racing series

Ryzza5

Nice lap. But do you really want to start the first race off in first position with ~10 cars behind you on cold tyres? :p

What setup changes did you make? The car looked stable but you kept locking your brakes, so I wonder if your tyres will last the race without slowing you down. Also funny how BuToNz got the exact same record as you.

Doubt I will start off in first though anyway most likely will mess up loads today now aha! :cheeky:

Can't remember exactly but it was some stuff with suspension and then the sway bar as well maybe reduced the tyre pressures as well.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great 1st session I think. The first race was good shame I had to retire 2nd race due to massive FPS problems but that's how things go.

Going to start concentrating now on Brno in 2 weeks time. (Away next saturday)

Shame we have already lost 3 people after the first session though.

There was some great racing amongst the chaos of first race jitters. After an hour of racing I'm pretty spent though.

Since the car votes were so close I'm thinking of doing the first 6 races in the Gumpert then the last 6 races in the Jag (but it's still one championship). Thoughts?

You can post complaints with video evidence and time penalties can be awarded, but that's assuming you don't crash back into the same person. Not sure if it's lag or if you're just slow :p (jk)

I'll get the video up next week so you can have a look. You're still welcome to join us any time.