We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Setting overall wheels size

wankel

Hello friends,got some good topic with an small issue,I hope you guys try to help me to solve it!

Ok lets talk about it:

If you manage car mods on you tdu sometimes,you may have noticed that the wheels changes its sizes from each cars. For example,I have installed an RS200 (made by Takumi,thanks!:p) replacing the required car (the Noble M14 GTO). Ok. But Ive noticed that rims was a bit "oversized",comparing to the real RS200. (Please check pic 1)

So,when I replaced other different car (the Pontiac GTO),was Ok,and wheels was in correct size.

I used the TDUPE to set all performance and other small values exactly like in Noble M14 GTO (For perfectly fiting)

Everything in the Pontiac GTO become like in the Noble,except for the wheel size. It keeps the same size,what means that these values cant be changed with TDUPE. The RS200 now is perfect (pic 2),but I want to know how to change the rims sizes between cars,for future projets.

I went to TDUMT-Database editor,and opened the "rims" tab (the file of wheels)

I noticed that every wheel in game has a fixed size, and width values.

Checking the pic 3,you can see that values,but cant touch then trought.

I was wondering about changing this value,sure it would solve the issue,but like I said,the software dont let me edit it. (Looks like the green text are editable,but the black,no,I just cant undestand why.)

The numbers of size and width are the ones I need to change.

So,theres any way edit theses values? Please,any sugestions are very welcome.

Note: I dont want to change rims size or tires size separated,like people do. I want to change the whole size of wheels!

Thanks in advance.