We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BeamNG DRIVE: Alpha Discussion Thread

Ryzza5

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone has the horsepower to play the game and record at the same time. My PC can hardly keep up with one car in BeamNG Drive as it is. It would implode and explode simultaneously if I tried to record it as well. Maybe I'll try it when I get my new PC together this summer.

[edit:] In fact 0.4.0.3 was released 5 hours ago.

[edit2:] Just realised night time works more properly now and is actually fun xD

WUbwoOb.png

It must not be there on some of the scenarios. It was there in the grid map free roam.

I also recommend using the big truck to squash cars against the wall at 60mph. :nods: And also crash the Bolide 390 GTR head on into a wall at 150mph. :nods: In slow motion.

I haven't checked the scenarios, maybe they don't have it, I've only tried free roam.

I would but... my PC can't handle the T-series. xD The crusher is awesome as well, see-through walls :nods:

[edit:] It also breaks things, like all the time :huh: My game is completely broken now.

I'm pleased to say that the game is somewhat smart enough to control the AI properly when they're fleeing from you.

Did a 'police chase' on the racetrack against a Gavril D and it was rather challenging to keep the Marshall in a straight line while trying to PITT the D. (That sounds so wrong...)

I've not played Beam.NG in ages, but I was happy to see they've actually added proper controller mapping!

Now I can play it with my Xbox 360 controller! The high-powered vehicles are still undriveable though. I really think the tyres need to have some grip added to them, even though all the folk on their official forums claim otherwise.

What was the point I was trying to make...? Oh yeah. It's still a fun game. I was doing some off-roading in the pickup truck after removing loads of bodywork in the menu. :D