We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2004 Audi S4 V1.01

Norby931

yes of course, but I want to set the ride height in tdupe at 140 or even less (but the car to look ok)

this thing is possible, look this Land-Rover Range Rover Supercharged Autobiography 2012 (Land-Rover Range Rover Supercharged Autobiography2012 - Land Rover - Моды TDU - Каталог файлов - HF-GARAGE - Ñкачать моды Ð´Ð»Ñ Test Drive Unlimited 2)

there are 2 versions of the car exterior : one which requires bigger ride height (to look ok) for off-road & the other one which requires smaller ride height (it looks the same high like the first version, but the only difference is that you can set lower ride height in tdupe)

that's all : better drawn / designed car exterior, for being able to set in tdupe smaller ride height

that Land Rover mod perfectly shows what I want to say, before I thought that this is just an impression of mine, but it is true, in fact

Wat. You can adjust the car height in TDUPE.

• 2 weeks later...