We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Some Real good Ferrari Sounds

chocolatestar

Hmmm wow, 458 and Enzo are the best sounds. That's the 458 sound I always wanted, sounds awesome.

430 Scud and California aren't too shabby either.

These aren't mine, found them on youtube, download link in the youtube videos.

Only downside is that the horn button is now revving lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noB49Fw3Pnc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2GQRr62OO4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ww2FVqX-M

I've downloaded the 458 file and unpacked it. Then I reproduce it and I repair which the samples are...well...a bit disordered...:(

For example i noticed that offhigh sample has the downshifts heard in the video, while this should sound "wraaaa" (constant). Ie the downshifts are not created by the game, but by the sample offhigh. With this I mean that it is almost impossible to make a sound mod so real. :sulk:

I've downloaded the 458 file and unpacked it. Then I reproduce it and I repair which the samples are...well...a bit disordered...:(

For example i noticed that offhigh sample has the downshifts heard in the video, while this should sound "wraaaa" (constant). Ie the downshifts are not created by the game, but by the sample offhigh. With this I mean that it is almost impossible to make a sound mod so real. :sulk:

what do you mean repair it?

It shouldn't wraaa constant, as this is a cruising sound mod, clear as to why he said manual transmission, so you can gradually hear it get louder, not screech at 30mph which is what tdu sounds like and other mods?

I am confused by your post, can you supply video of repaired sound?

Sounds are weak like i was listening radio from a telephone or something....thats because the samples are straight from a low quality video source

the cars are constantly shifting while in the same gear and the transitions betwwen samples are bad

In general the sounds are not the best nor real good imo but....its all a matter of tastes (wich are not discussed)

In the end its always good to see more people modding .... But if he keeps making mods im sure he will find out the best way off making his sounds better

First step is to find how to make stable rpm samples...the idea is cool but it needs to be perfected

Good job ÖMER SAVCI - its not the best but you have creativity so dont give up

Sounds are weak like i was listening radio from a telephone or something....thats because the samples are straight from a low quality video source

the cars are constantly shifting while in the same gear and the transitions betwwen samples are bad

In general the sounds are not the best nor real good imo but....its all a matter of tastes (wich are not discussed)

In the end its always good to see more people modding .... But if he keeps making mods im sure he will find out the best way off making his sounds better

First step is to find how to make stable rpm samples...the idea is cool but it needs to be perfected

It's exactly i wanted to say chocolatestar...+1

Sounds are weak? no matter the quality it actually sounds like 458 italia, your Italia did not sound like a 458 but a generic supercar sound (don't take offense to this)

While yes some parts need working like start up, some low and high rev quality, all in all it's my most preferred sound mod for tdu2 with damy's california sound.

Sure like i said its all a matter of tastes (wich we cant judge since everybody has their preference )

my 458 sound is very old and i used a completly difference method to make the sound .... wich i call digital sampling (its not a real sample its a simulation combining different elements) i know it was not the real deal but like i said ...after you train hard you learn to perfect your "art"...in my sounds you dont listen a single bug of transition... due to this method...anyway

Soon you will hear something wich combines these 2 types of sampling (digital vs Real) and i wish you like because its the very limit tdu2 supports and it was done with a lot of love

his sounds still need a HUGE improvment...but the way he is trying its very hard because tdu2 is not the best game indicated for the type of samples he want to use.... me and all sound modders here already tried this ...and if you do not see sounds like this its because it doesnt worth the job..because in the end the sounds always sound weak like...it doenst belong to the game ... to not mention the very poor quality you get...

But i would want you to try to make sound modding so that you could see what i am talking about

And also nobody tried my 458 sound so you dont know if its better or not better or same.... you simply dont know ... :D only 2 persons know

Cheers !! :D i always try to help and the most important thing is to have motivation

Sure like i said its all a matter of tastes (wich we cant judge since everybody has their preference )

my 458 sound is very old and i used a completly difference method to make the sound .... wich i call digital sampling (its not a real sample its a simulation combining different elements) i know it was not the real deal but like i said ...after you train hard you learn to perfect your "art"...in my sounds you dont listen a single bug of transition... due to this method...anyway

Soon you will hear something wich combines these 2 types of sampling (digital vs Real) and i wish you like because its the very limit tdu2 supports and it was done with a lot of love

his sounds still need a HUGE improvment...but the way he is trying its very hard because tdu2 is not the best game indicated for the type of samples he want to use.... me and all sound modders here already tried this ...and if you do not see sounds like this its because it doesnt worth the job..because in the end the sounds always sound weak like...it doenst belong to the game ... to not mention the very poor quality you get...

But i would want you to try to make sound modding so that you could see what i am talking about

And also nobody tried my 458 sound so you dont know if its better or not better or same.... you simply dont know ... :D only 2 persons know

Cheers !! :D i always try to help and the most important thing is to have motivation

I have made sound modding before, I disliked my 458, it was too quiet, but the quality was hq.

I have made sound modding before, I disliked my 458, it was too quiet, but the quality was hq.

Yeah its very hard in the beggining because we try first to insert a sample into a car right ... and then in game it doenst sound anything like in the video we copy the sound :headbang: (and its the same sound)

This is due to the filters and outputs of the game ... there are games wich have a much simplier sound shematic and with much MUCH better results for modding

So like i said his idea is cool but this is the wrong game to apply it the way he is doing...

Cheers,

Happy modding ! :)

So like i said his idea is cool but this is the wrong game to apply it the way he is doing...

Disagree, I like how he did the 458, with small burble sounds for 30 mph cruising and then it became roar when we accelerated.

So his method does work, I don't care if its 320kbs or 80kbs, his actually sounds like the car itself, so for that I will use it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...