We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ryzza5

Pick the best photo  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the best photo

• T1M
    • Ozzmcom
    • Andreaz1
    • Mr Softie
    • TDU2FREAK500
    • Ryzza5
    • Milli
    • Mercedes-Benz

Congrats to Ozzmcom aka BadBadWhiskey for winning last week.

* Stick to the implied theme (don't look for technical loopholes)

* Images must not exceed 5MB, and be at least 990px wide by 340px tall.

* Each person who enters must cast a vote in the same week to remain eligible. You may not vote for yourself.

* Winning image must not be of TDU2 as you risk account suspension.

* Winner picks the next theme, unless winning consecutively, in which case the runner up decides.

* Winner has 48h to PM a new theme to me or another member of staff if I'm away, if they fail to meet this then the theme will be a free round.

* Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them wouldn't be eligible). Please mention what game your screenshot is from.

* Minor non-enhancing editing permitted (cropping, addition of your name, etc) is permitted, as long as the actual screenshot isn't tampered with. Just like all these other comps.

Week 31: Sunset

Please don't link small images to larger ones - just post the large one here!

@Mb

I normally play without AA (potato graphics card) and I've never seen it that bad. Maybe try and compress it in Photoshop before uploading, so Imgur doesn't have a field day with it? Might be worth putting the image on Flickr too, because I've heard its compression isn't as bad. I don't have pCARS though so I'm not sure how that plays on lower settings. :hmmm:

Scott's problem is definitely down to image compression if you ask me. What are you using to save the screenies? :hmmm:

I was just using the in game screenshot button thing. Tried using Fraps, don't think it was any better. Did fix the AA issue though but it still looks like there's loads of compression :hmmm:

Picasa tends to compress the images but not too much, especially if you use the original sized ones. I use fraps to take screenshots, never even tried the ingame key and don't have any problem with compression before the upload :nods:

If you use fraps, make sure you set it to save as PNG, JPG tends to look really nasty.

Picasa tends to compress the images but not too much, especially if you use the original sized ones. I use fraps to take screenshots, never even tried the ingame key and don't have any problem with compression before the upload :nods:

If you use fraps, make sure you set it to save as PNG, JPG tends to look really nasty.

Cheers! Forgot to change that as I only just got the full version. :)

Try imgur.com. Just make sure you uncheck the "resize" option.

Already been using imgur ;)

Still looks a bit compressed but at least I can enter! :D

3jQmHt3.png