We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
  • Similar Content

• By [email protected]_$HOTGUN
      Toyota Supra Club logo T Shirt

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

This mod does not contain my ripped off skin tattoo ;)

DL LINK: Game Front

This file replace the ((M_T_SHIRT_ECKO.BNK))
      Path
      C:\-------\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Avatar\CLOTHES\ECKO

:rolleyes:Enjoy my lil fun Mod:rolleyes:

• By TDUZoqqer
      Aston Martin DBS

Replaces: Aston Martin DB9 Coupé
      Converter/Creator: TDUZoqqer (www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer)
      3D model and textures - EA Games; Bumpers (and maybe rims) by Pain, Details by Juiced 2 and selfmade
      Physics - TDUZoqqer

Features and bugs:

Terms of use:
      -------------
      1) It is forbidden to re-upload the modification on any website without author's permission.
      2) The modification was made exclusively for the following sites: www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer and turboduck - Driving and Racing Games News.
      3) It is forbidden to remove or modify the files contained in the mod archive.
      4) It is forbidden to use or modify model, parts and details contained in the distributive archive without the author's permission,
      5) Contact possibilities:[email protected] or www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer
    • By TDUZoqqer
      First off, yay to WIP threads not being read-only anymore.

And yeah, call it "tDuZoQqEr iS bAcK" as much you want, but I'm not modding again (yet). Since Milli said in her club thread that custom traffic won't be a thing in TDU Platinum since all custom traffic mods are quite heavy weight, I offered my help to make a custom, realistic traffic pack for the mod.

And since I didn't want to spam the thread with my progress, since it's a TDU Platinum thread at the end of the day, and not "Zoqqers epic modeling showoff", here's a standalone thread.

The traffic cars read as following:
      Original thread can be found here:

Progress:
      2016 Nissan Altima (Compact1)

2002 Gillig Low Floor (Bus1)

2017 Chevrolet Express 3500 (Minivan1)

2018 Honda Accord (Fullsize1)

2012 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab (SUV1)

2013 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan / Taurus (Police1)

• By Ryzza5
      On Feb 19 cross-platform clubs and parties arrive in Rocket League.
      If you want to represent the duck as you go about winning RL matches left right and centre, post below with your Steam name (or RocketID after Feb 19) and I'll invite you to join club TDUC.  All those other players without a club will be jealous when they see that you belong to a club and must have many friends to play online with. 😎
      If you want to organise matches with other TDUCK members (myself included) this is the place to do it.