We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Grand Vitara GV1600

Margebadze

Whell i think now is time to open new thread for my little off-roader friend :)

cause to buy this car is expeditions in my Country (Georgia) here is many things to see and you will see them in my photos.

about car, i have bought it from England, 1,6 manual transmission with standard options, 106K miles on road, basic 4x4, when i bought this car was like this, 100% stock with stock rims and tires. 215/65R16

o19hf.jpg

after some time i have changed rims from R16 to R15, but with road tires 195/70R15

zja5d.jpg

vj0aq.jpg

then i have bought some mud tires 235/75/R15

al1nh.jpg

after that some paint job on rims

r6mth.jpg

e9c6b.jpg

now that is planned for future, first of all i need winch, after that some little lift will be good i think :)

Tomorrow i will add some good pictures of expeditions where i have been :)

today i will start to show you why i have bought this car, as i am Georgian, we have many things to see in my county, in many places you just cant get with standard car or even standard jeep you will need some lite off roader, like my car :)

this is 25.08.2013 expedition, visiting one old church, from the times XII-XIII century, it is cold Betania (Wikimedia Error)

w710a.jpg

419gr.jpg

9d3h7.jpg

6zkhc.jpg

y270h.jpg

pkvqn.jpg

second was Tsveris Tsminda (St. George) church, i don't know information about this place, how old is it, also Wikipedia does not knows any information about this place :) but one is for sure, this place is amazing :)

bmw65.jpg

l9hnk.jpg

hykx1.jpg

tskuc.jpg

5mtlv.jpg

8upcb.jpg

8sx3g.jpg

eo3ns.jpg

f93ia.jpg

526854_585558688156419_778793625_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Being an ignorant North American, the first thing that comes to mind is why would anybody bother with a little Suzuki (unless its a Build Sami or course,) and to just buy a big ole truck.

But looking through your photos, I can honestly say I'm more than impressed with the stuff you guys are pounding through. If it was an American truck, and it was taken up to the windshield in water, and mud it just would have died.But not only did it not die, it pulled itself of it without a winch. Most guys around here with 37" mud terrains, and a 8 in lift cant do that. You guys definitely have my respect.

Being an ignorant North American, the first thing that comes to mind is why would anybody bother with a little Suzuki (unless its a Build Sami or course,) and to just buy a big ole truck.

But looking through your photos, I can honestly say I'm more than impressed with the stuff you guys are pounding through. If it was an American truck, and it was taken up to the windshield in water, and mud it just would have died.But not only did it not die, it pulled itself of it without a winch. Most guys around here with 37" mud terrains, and a 8 in lift cant do that. You guys definitely have my respect.

Thanks! i will try to keep my thread updated :)

• 4 weeks later...