We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA V: The Official Trailer

Eudemon

I'm confused. GTA V still has not been confirmed for the platform that made the game; and no matter how good as it looks I don't have the cash to buy the game and a console to play it on :(

Oh well, life's not fair :P

It will probably come out in 2014 for next-gen and PC.

Wouldn't it be easier to release it for what made the game in the first place and then deal with the converting stuff after? :hmmm:

Y'know, instead of converting from what made the game into something else and then taking what they converted from what made the game into the other thing and converting it back to what made the game?

This is actually a gold opportunity to do this....

TAKE THAT PC GAMERS :bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bgroove::bgroove::bgroove:

*ahem*

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i247/fathead_01/_wallpaper__glorious_pc_gaming_master_race_by_admiralserenity-d5qvxos_zps38e826e1.png

:lol:

Still doesn't bother me, I do have my consoles as well :nods:

Hasn't made me anymore excited, but has only reminded me that I'm concerned about playing 3 separate but linked characters. I really hope they don't cause me to be disconnected from the game. I want to feel part of the world and playing as 3 dudes could quite easily do that… Hope I'm wrong ;)