We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

t0m3k911: Ferrari 246 GT Dino sound mod (v. 3)

t0m3k911

I spend a whole day to put new quality into Dino exhaust, but after probably all of Youtube video watching, samples from rFactor and ACR (Stratos in files, but the same engine) I still didn't catch what I want.

Just fall in love with this sound in real:

This is, what I end with today:

DL

246_Dino_GT_audio

VER 3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9483mrrgwwncrty/246_Dino_GT_audio%282%29.bnk

It's very strange. I have no idea, what should I do with it and too bad I have too deal with it on every sound. When I export file to right format, sample gets a pause on the end. I thought it's bec of Audacity, but in Sound Forge it looks the same. Without knowledge, what to do, I can't make any progress.

On top sample before edit, down after.

bez-tytulu.jpg

Really good to know you're working on the sound to make it better. About the strage pause you're getting, maybe if you export the sound sample in the "wrong" format and then convert to the right format with other software after? Don't know if it would work but it's one more idea/suggestion.

I have a difficult exam this week and tried to not surf on the net for a month, but after 5 days I gave up, lol :P

I decided to made several tries, every time cutting a bit of the sample. It gives good effects, overall is better than old version with longer samples, but this method is very weird. Off samples (when throttle is off) are new, write, tell me, which fit the car better.

DOWNLOAD V2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zxu3mnbzhkh11j5/246_Dino_GT_audio.bnk

• 2 weeks later...

Link didn´t work, but as I am so smart :confused: I just tried "save as..." and it worked.

Well, your sound is just AMAZING!

230kms in the Dino with your sound, that was a nice ride. ;)

I just saw the XKR sound (didn´t release yet, right?) - it is great as well!

I would love to hear a proper V12 sound for the 575M and the 512TR and - very important - the Maserati GranSport (and Spyder, they both sound totally WRONG!).

Nice to have such a great sound modder around here. Thank you.