We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cars turn the wrong way

uNrealSvK

Hello.. does anyone else have this problem? When I press A the the steering wheel turn to the right, and vice versa... I tried swapping them, didnt work. Has this happened to anyone else?

It never happend to me. Have you tried reinstalling your game. If you do dont forget to back-up your safe! When it is reinstalled don't unpack it if you have, try the packed game first. If it is al ok try unpacking the game and adding your mods one by one (if you have any installed). After each installed mod try if the steering is ok. If the mod conflicts with the game, tell the mod maker.

thanks for the quick reply.. I'll try and do that... All I did was apply the Audi S8 and GT-R mod and SweetFX. I'll try reinstalling it and see then... :)

EDIT: Ok, i've reinstalled the game, extracted it and applied my save, nothing else. It all works. Now im gonna try and apply only the car mods