We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

how can i roll back changes

Prepsi

uninstalling didn't work

--- Post Updated ---

all it did was unname the car and keep the physics......can someone PM me a regular physics file the the ls600h?

--- Post Updated ---

can anybody help?

--- Post Updated ---

can anyone reading this help

--- Post Updated ---

What i meant was i used TDUPE to change a car physics and i want to know how to change back

--- Post Updated ---

how can i rull the changes back :/

If you reinstalled the game but it kept the modded physics, I don't believe you deleted the leftover files manually like I told you to. The uninstaller won't take those, you have to. You could also try reinstalling the game to a different location that it was previously. Also, try what Tob told you above me.

We can not allow the sharing of original game files here, sorry.

If you reinstalled the game but it kept the modded physics, I don't believe you deleted the leftover files manually like I told you to. The uninstaller won't take those, you have to. You could also try reinstalling the game to a different location that it was previously. Also, try what Tob told you above me.

but there aren't any files to delete

--- Post Updated ---

would he be allowed to PM me the file?