We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[X360] Issues with Xbox updates.

SirSMGRobert

Hi, I've been having issues where I get an error saying that I have some mandatory content required. I have downloaded them all, cleared the cache, wiped my save e.t.c. I have done everything I can think of and it's really frustrating because I want to play this with my friends but I can't because of this error. Can anyone help me?

Hi there Robert, for starters is this a disc based copy or a 'Games on Demand' digital download?

TDU2 has updates not like other games in that you will not be automatically prompted to download an update until you get in the game and at the title screen the server detects that your game version does not match the latest. You say you have downloaded them all but can you double check this as on the TDU2 Store/Marketplace there are I believe 3 Mandatory DLC's that are required to have the game fully upto date.

Next would be to check any DLC that you have bought in the game is downloaded as if the game recognises you have say for example a Ferrari F40 but haven't got it downloaded then it will also throw up an error.

Another oft-overloooked problem could be if you have replaced or had your console replaced, it's possible the licenses have to be transferred due to the Xbox 360's strict DRM management of digital content.

Should all fail then believe it or not Atari Support is still active as far as I know and it may well be worth giving them a go.

Good luck!