We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

{SOLVED} [PC - retail box] UPlauncher don't update the game

Jean-Talus

Hi there !

:wise:

After another loosedobz installation in 2012, I reach the number of installation alowed by this shity-securom-system-who-make-people-who-buy-games-so-bored. I stop play, the game was locked, so no update from this date.

Recently (Maybe 5 days ago...), I retest the validation, and TADAAA !!!, it working. I said in my mind, sweet !, go back in business and go burn some wheels on Ibyza.

But there was a problem... (Life is a bitch sometimes...)

The launcher appear to not being abble to update the game, and stay at the files validation check:

(Vérification des fichiers, veuillez patienter...)

(Files check, please wait...)

[ATTACH]19043[/ATTACH]

:crying:

I ask my best friend ever in this kind of situation, Google, but nothing on that problème.

I tryed to reinstall completely the game, but it do the same, no update, from the v1, and same with the copy-paste of the bachuped files of the v025 build 12 version I had keep in case of no update, to keep the posibilitie of play with this patch version...

The only way to play is to run "TestDrive2.exe" while "UpLauncher.exe" is open... But with the v025 patch...

I don't know why the server dont let UpLauncher.exe update the game.

I don't know what I can do.

Maybe a full copy of the game up to date may work, but I know nobody with the game up to date, a friend of mine have the game, but not play from a long time, very long time... xD

If someone have an idea, I take it with pleasure !

Ty for reading this crapy text xD

Appologies for my poor english...

Tx guys, hope someone can help me !

Bye !

:hello: