We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

t0m3k911's Sound Mod Projects & Progress (Alfa Romeo GT V6)

t0m3k911

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god ! :O This is an absolutly stunning sound ! Now this is THE best sound of the Murcielago for TDU ! :) There is only the transition beetween the onmid and onHigh rpm who's not perfect but still, I'm in love and I can't wait to do another ten thousands miles with my LP670 SV :drool:

tomek big up to you and absolutly great job ;) Thank you so much

If you want for your next projects I can help you find very good video source, with small wind sound and pure sound. I've got a lot of link if you want :D I love engine sounds, I listen a lot of these every day on Youtube so I know how a car have to sound. ;)

yeah, the old Audi RS6 Petrol sound was not that heavy, but look this Audi RS6 Heavy Petrol sound from this game :

, it is Much More "Muscular" (or any other petrol sound which sounds really "muscular", petrol engine sounds with a lot of torque)

or this Mercedes G Class sound (from the same game) :

Petrol engine, so:

S6 is V10 in Audi C6, there are Gallardo R8 sounds. I won't do them

S6 in V8 in Audi C5, there are RS4 sounds, nicely done. I won't do them too.

In old Audis - inline 5 sound, I made it too. We even have V12 TDi sound on forum.

There's no gap for sound creating :D

That's what I have achieved today:

Cummins-Diesel sound based on a mod for Rig of Rods, but sound's prewiew doesnt work.

Next in a row is Ferrari 308 GTS sound, which was mentioned on my topic one page back. It's all based on a great Youtube video: WATCH"]WATCH[/url]

It allows me to create complete sound mod, but high rpm is too short and it's remarkable, too bad.

Sorry guys, for not doing Your request, but I recognized this as too difficult to make nice.

Can I suggest you a nice 7.3L V12 AMG Pagani Zonda sound engine ? It is the best sound ever and TDU need a proper engine sound for it. :D Only a suggestion, I've got 2-3 videos with pure engine sound. If no I understand. Your rules, your choice ;)

I can make it for you, i search all the time good samples for creating good sound so if you give me good samples for work on it i'll be really happy ;-)

--- Post Updated ---

That's what I have achieved today:

Cummins-Diesel sound based on a mod for Rig of Rods, but sound's prewiew doesnt work.

Next in a row is Ferrari 308 GTS sound, which was mentioned on my topic one page back. It's all based on a great Youtube video: WATCH"]WATCH[/url]

It allows me to create complete sound mod, but high rpm is too short and it's remarkable, too bad.

Sorry guys, for not doing Your request, but I recognized this as too difficult to make nice.

The sound is not bad, but the transitions need to be fixed or change the bnk you used ( try with alfa_GT_audio.bnk because this is the sound which need shorter samples audio ;-) this is because i use it for make good and proper diesel sound because there is no source wich record high rpm for more than 2 seconds for diesel sound)

• 1 month later...

Hello!

WELCOME IN MY THREAD IN 2014!

I've got a fresh copy of NFS U2 and tried to catch some EA's sounds perfection. At first, I recorded Pontiac GTO and quality is not bad, but in game sound is quiet.

I will post if anything new will be made.

PS. I have problems with Youtube, but anyway check my last 308GTB sound!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm back on modding. It's my version of typical V6 engine - not that brutal like 350Z, but rather like VTEC :) I was impressed in real life by accelerating 3.0 V6 in Peugeot and tried to catch this amazing high-rpm furious ;)

I achieved, that it's kinda difficult to show in TDU the real sound of accelerating car, because of 'static rpm' samples, so I was forced to use 'slow accelerating' samples. Other way, it sounded like TDU's Maserati 3500 GT sound.

I wanted to make sound as close, as in this video:

[TUBE]watch?v=vtBQnJuVLAE[/TUBE]

And this is result:

[TUBE]watch?v=tAWcvKmgDHs[/TUBE]

I can release it, just ask :P

you use Sound Forge ? it's much more difficult to use than Audacity ? or if you know Audacity well enough, you are able to use Sound Forge well enough ?

but, my main wondering is, if it really worth to search for other sound editing programs, different to Audacity

because : I want a more performant program than Audacity for improving music, especially old music, with a lot of quality problems

• 3 weeks later...