We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

t0m3k911's Sound Mod Projects & Progress (Alfa Romeo GT V6)

t0m3k911

t0m3k911's Sound Mod Projects & Progress (Corvette C6)

Hello!

I'm doing little steps forward with sound modding. I changed my modding tool from Audacity to Sound Forge, although doesn't make modding easier, the samples have good quality, which wasn't so obvious back then when I created with Audacity.

I want to release improvings all of my existing sound mods. It will be:

- Jaguar XKR sound based on low sample, nice and warm

- E36 M3

- Focus RS

- Dodge Challenger HEMI

- Corvette Z-06

In future I want to made a several sound from Shift 2.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap sounds great M8 I might also use that on my Ram

btw u should move this thread to the sound section ;)

all of infos about my plans and Yours suggestions

Yh I got a few

1 Loud Golf 4 R32 sound

2 GT500/BOZZ 302 with Supercharger

3 Loud V8 and V10 sounds Would be to epic dont have meny of them

and maby a few good and loud Import car sounds like R32GTR/RB25DET,350Z,Impreza WRX STI ofc with and without BOV

Thanks for comments. Jag sound would be released in next week.

More about new sounds. The V10, I think we have already great stock Viper sound, very good mods for Gallardo and LF-A, so I won't start any V10. All of Japanese cars like Supra/Skyline/Impreza/350Z have brillant sound mods (there are quite old, but it doesn't matter) and I can't make them better.

Golf R32 is a good option, I think that would be no problem to find a good sound on Youtube.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm suffering from very slow internet connection now, also the 'work in progress' movie is very short. I'm using there Forza 4 on/off throttle samples for Merc C63, but I have E 55 AMG too and will made it. I think about give some bass, burbles and backfires to samples in some time.

btw. ofc I can add a dl link, if someone want to try it on!

I tried Forza samples from Countach, and I can barely feel the difrence between original TDU. I think now, that sounds for TDU were recorded, not just taken from hoover :-x

I think some engines sounds wrong, because of TDU audio simplicity. It's especially easy to see with engines like SL65, Bentley Continental audio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that Forza 4 has good sound engine which makes its raw but quality samples sound really good. TDU has different sound engine, so samples from Forza sounds as raw as they are. TDU is just 6 years old game and it shows its age here and there, that's all.

BTW: IMHO stock 512 TR TDU sound is pretty good and realistic and it is one of the best sound in TDU so there's no big need for replacement, unlike the 308 GTS sound or that clipping overdriven sound of 288 GTO. (It is not a request, just my opinion.)

• 2 weeks later...

I am back to samples related with youtube. This time I suddenly tried Murcielago, it's a nice sound :)

It's from this movie:

I didn't spend much time with editing, about 1 hour - before I tried GTR:Evolution samples and it was ugly in game. Youtube samples worked much much better, so I decided to put a video.

And this is my result, after increasing the volume:

God, thanks for GoPro :D

This is the best sound for the Murcielago in TDU. I really like it. :) But it's not perfect, your video source is good for low and mid sample, but the car doesn't have a straight acceleration so it doesn't feel like you've got the highest RPM in game.

Here is a video where the car is screaming so high and also here you can get good sample:

You can try to do a good mix with both videos, I don't know, it's up to you. :cool:

And yea, this YouTube channel have also same videos with Zonda, V8 Vantage, Carrera GT, SLS, Gallardo, 458 Challenge... I tried with the 458 but I don't know how to make sample longer and without sound gap. When I'm going to have the patience and the nerve to do it, I will try to work on it and release it.

Good job already with this Murci and good luck for your next projects. ;)