We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Auto installer only changes model and not characteristics

Prepsi

Zoqqer's Huyara comes with physics, indeed.

The install must be done with the autoinstaller Pagani Huayra.exe to get all settings applied.

If the autoistaller has come without errors, maybe an issue with bad set of game language ? Please provide logs files.

Btw you should always post in official thread to get support from author and help people having the same issue as you. Sounds more logical and efficient :)

Released TDUZoqqer: 2012 Pagani Huayra | turboduck forum

Nobody has reported the problem before, so it's strange, why it's working by all the others, but don't by you. Sure you installed it properly and named the correct game folder and language? this COULD solve the problem. But other than that I really can't help you out yet without any more information

I have a similar problem *which nobody reported it before*, even though I have the last version of Audacity (2.0.4), when I export microsoft adpcm mono format, for engine sound, the sound sample gets an extra silent sequence (sound gap) . . . this is an example of "problem which nobody reported it before", there are so annoying for people who have those problems . . . and maybe you can suggest me an idea, if you want (and if you know)

Nobody has reported the problem before, so it's strange, why it's working by all the others, but don't by you. Sure you installed it properly and named the correct game folder and language? this COULD solve the problem. But other than that I really can't help you out yet without any more information

I have a similar problem *which nobody reported it before*, even though I have the last version of Audacity (2.0.4), when I export microsoft adpcm mono format, for engine sound, the sound sample gets an extra silent sequence (sound gap) . . . this is an example of "problem which nobody reported it before", there are so annoying for people who have those problems . . . and maybe you can suggest me an idea, if you want (and if you know)

Where do this belong to? I thought the thread was about Installer / Physics problem, not about "someone else's sound mod is not modble for me" problem

I recommend you to use tdupe 2.75 or 2.5, I think this will definitely work (look here the link :

or maybe you have a different version of tdupe, than the version used by that persons who made the physics kit for your car

absolutely every time when I import physics the game gets crash and has to be reinstalled again

so : you better write the performance characteristics by your own, I suggest you to import the physics, but not to save the car, and to print screen the physics characteristics, to write them by your own (FN + PRTSC or Control + Print Screen)

and : since beginning of using tdupe I've decided to make my own physics, and after several months I have started to do better and better physics (and : most of other physics I don't like, I am not used with them [especially with the handling characteristics])