We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA V: Post Your Snippity Snoopy Snappy Snapmatic Snaps!

TIMELESS

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see this thread is busting with activity :lol:

Michael's new daily driver... until it disappeared.

v2gMp4O.jpg

These used to be the same car... except one from the past showed up... then the one that went missing appeared after.

pbSlRv8.jpg

Some scenery..

KhgvS3l.jpg

WeG8r04.jpg

GJCvyCU.jpg

And finally, police doing their civic duty... (free car for me)

iczPvbo.jpg

And it also mean we won't be seeing just GT5 and Pcars shots in the DGSotW.

Sadly, at least I won't be entering any photos from GTA V when the quality is like this (even more quality would be lost when you'd have to resize it to fit the DGSotW standards) :( And even if I would, someone would probably complain about GTA V not being a driving game or something ._.

Let's hope they'll allow better quality some day :) How are the servers atm btw? Haven't tried taking any snaps in a few days :hmmm:

Sadly, at least I won't be entering any photos from GTA V when the quality is like this (even more quality would be lost when you'd have to resize it to fit the DGSotW standards) :( And even if I would, someone would probably complain about GTA V not being a driving game or something ._.

Let's hope they'll allow better quality some day :) How are the servers atm btw? Haven't tried taking any snaps in a few days :hmmm:

Servers are great now. Very fast. :nods:

Yeap. Still dislike the horrible quality on the pics though :p

Try not to focus on the quality so much. The subject and composition are far more important anyway… A superb quality photo of a white wall, is still just a photo of a white wall.

Besides this game is fighting against obsolete tech, so the actual quality was never going to be good. I'm amazed they've been able to do as much as they can.

It would be nice to see something different winning the comps for a change. The same old pics and boring shots are wining every time now… nothing new is being done, time for a change. :D