We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA Online {DT} - Get online (if you can) and get a job! +BUG FIXES

Eudemon

UPDATE: The Title Update also fixed the following issues too.

• Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
  • Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
  • Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
  • Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
  • Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
  • Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
  • Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes

GTA Online is a go! It's being switched on all over the world gradually and you will know if you have it as you will prompted for a title update/patch when you start your game next. Have you tried it? Is there any issues you've experienced? It's obvious that small problems will be encountered at the start as R* work on getting the server level up to what's needed, as this section of the game is something MANY have been waiting for!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the servers are "a bit" clogged, but i was able to do the tutorial through solo session, and the race after that. Someone was able to join to the race, I won the race got some money and leveled to 3 after which the server kicked me out. So I haven't done much, but it seems cool how there's some story stuff even in the online part. Have to wait for the servers to ease up for any more testing :).

Well, Rockstar did a good job botching the launch. After trying a good 10 times to go into Online, I got in solo and started the game. Tried doing the first race, booted me out because the servers are broken. Instead of putting me back in solo, they put me in multi so I got booted back to SP. Try loading it up again and I'm uncontrollably walking towards the mission marker, repeat cycle until the game's fixed. Why'd they even bother with the extra 2 weeks if they weren't going to spend some of that hundreds of millions of dollars on servers?

I managed to get online the day after launch which isn't as bad as predicted.

Annihilated my first race. Some guy thought nudging the back of my car would phase me, but all it did was add 10MPH to my speed and took 10MPH off his. One third of the way through the race I was really pulling away from the other players and didn't see them after that which was a great start I thought :p

I read about people complaining the graphics looked rubbish online, someone hinted at it looking like San Andreas (lol), but I didn't see any noticeable difference (?)

Someone in a Chevy Volt gave me the bird then proceeded to start SMGing my car. I got away because my car isn't hairdryer-powered and stalked him a bit later, someone shot him and stole his car. Followed him after respawn and he started chasing me in an R8, took a corner, he crashed again. He then chased someone on a lawnmower and they both died. :lol: