We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rim Offset & Camber

StanceWorks

Hey everyone. So I wanted to know if there are anyways to change the offset of the rims or camber them in TDU1.

CAMBER: The angle of the rims.

35lsuvd.jpg

OFFSET: The adjustment of the rims to make them sit closer or away from the fenders.

2rhojzr.jpg

There apparently isn't any chance to adjust camber and ET unfortunately. I'd like to have that option too as I don't like sunken wheels. Even changing tire sizes is complicated (you have to dig in the database) and you still can't change the tire wall height. :(

The only way to do that is in Zmodeler but this only works for original TDU models.

Thanks!

That's what Forza/GT and other games are missing - a hell of a lot exterior components and the ability to change offset and wheel width.

--- Post Updated ---

Is that Minime's 1 M? I suppose you've done nothing with the car, just slammed it, right? Wouldn't do that to the little M, though. :) BTW, All Norby931's and newer TDUZoqqer's mods are "flush".

Now we just need to find a way how to change the suspension and tire/rim values easily.

Thank you so much! THAT LEXUS!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

The BMW 1M with tototo's Deep BBS LM's kind of has a stretched tire look as you can see in my pictures above. I'm totally satisfied with that 1M.

Yeah. :( I think I could adjust it before I had reinstalled the game few months ago. I'll try it on original models, then I'll put mods in.

Btw, good to see I'm not the only one who cares about wheel fitment. :p

Feels good to not be the only one, doesn't it? :D

Yep, Minime has his own tire model (I think they're Michelins) and the tirewall is perfect. That's how they look irl. As you can see, it's pretty close to reality.

I tried resizing tires on the R32 Golf. Original tire size is 225/40 R18. With 225/30 R18, the wheels moved down almost under the ground. Strange thing is, when you change the tire width (e.g. to 205), they also move down. Dunno, if you guys have seen the video where a dude did a tutorial on resizing and he could change the tirewall!

Feels good to not be the only one, doesn't it? :D

Hell yeah. We should start a Nice Wheel Fitment thread. Yesterday, I put 20's on Norby's CLK 55 and boy, does it look nice. :D