We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA Online - Rockstar helping ease our pain with $500,000 GTA$ - Payments are LIVE!

Eudemon

Rockstar realise they have messed up and in doing so have bitten the biscuit and decided to ease a lot of the pain by bribing us all. Personally I am cool with this and to be honest didn't expect it, however is it a soother to the fact they can't restore characters perhaps? Who knows but either way this a nice way of fixing some of the ill-will felt towards them due to the issues and hassles with GTA Online since it's launch.

Grand Theft Auto Online: Half a Million GTA$ Stimulus Package this Month | Rockstar Games

Although it doesn't get my character back it will certainly help. Finally managed to get myself back to where i was money wise with the 205k apartment and money in the bank. But obviously much lower level than i was before.

This will give me back the money for the apartment from before plus extra spending money for cars now i know you can't buy an additional garage.

I'm probably going to buy the Gallardo lookalike or put it towards a Helicopter.

I should have enough to get both by then. Will be able to trade in my current apartment which will save me another 60k or so off the full price.

Found an XKR today too… and you don't have to buy it from Legendary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...