We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eudemon

Today Ubisoft announced that The Crew will be delayed further than the "early 2014" that was originally mentioned, the game is now set to release in the new fiscal '2014-2015' year which starts April 1st, 2014.

via http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/15/watch-dogs-the-crew-delayed-until-at-least-april-2014

Musings around town seem to speak of July - September.

It was due "early 2014" and within the financial year 2013-2014 so anywhere upto March 31st 2013 was the original release estimate. Also seen spotted mentions of July-September flying around too so a decent delay for sure. Wonder if they'll think to release in Sep to match the original TDU's release upon the world? That would be quite clever actually if you think about it and would also give them plenty of time to polish the game to a high-standard.

• 2 weeks later...

I swear we should be using S**n™ instead of actual dates and times because history has a habit of repeating itself and so do we.

Also @Harley I'm expecting a significant amount more cars, and parts. The problem is, that should have been the dev's plan right from the get go X_X

At this point NextCarGame has more of my attention.

img-108397-1-JustSaiyan_RE_25_Spectacular_Movies_You_Probably_Havent_Seen-s634x461-246881-580.jpg

• 5 months later...