We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Sign in to follow this  
Ryzza5

Microsoft reveals new racing hardware for Xbox 1; says goodbye to sim-racing community

If they think I'm going to spend $550AU on their console + $100 on FM5 and then not have any concerns that my $1300 wheel/pedal/shifter combo doesn't work with it then they must be crazy.

PS4 just won (for me)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Current Donation Goals

• Similar Content

• By Ryzza5
      Xbox head Phil Spencer has written an interesting article confirming a few points regarding the future of gaming within the Xbox family.  Once again, he sounds confident that their success will not be measured in the number of consoles sold, since he promotes the playing of new titles on old hardware for those who can't upgrade or choose not to.
      Could it be that Microsoft will offer their new consoles on a 24-month payment plan alongside Xbox Game Pass for a low enough monthly fee, that traditional PlayStation owners are tempted enough to switch?  Or get both consoles instead of just the PS5?  Will parents who typically buy a console as a gift for children be attracted to this new model where they don't have to spend $70+ per game since the monthly price includes access to a new console plus 100+ games plus multiplayer (Live Gold) access bundled in one reasonable fee?  
      Have a read through the following article and let us know your thoughts.  Don't forget to come back for the next Xbox game stream scheduled for next Thursday (July 23).

• By Fl0w
      Ursa Racing Design HUDs
      - - - by Fl0w - - -
      Member of Independent Tuners

After I stopped Car-Modding (need more time for school etc.), I had the idea to release the Ursa Racing HUDs, which were included in the car packages, without any Ursa Racing logos ... and here are the HUDs. They are an alternative to the original TDU HUDs. I hope you like them, and if not, you do not have to download them ;)

I go on with HUD-modding, because my HUDs are more popular than my cars (i think) and HUD-modding needs less time than Car-modding...

This HUD was created for the Ferrari Enzo

=> Download <=

This HUD was created for the RUF RT12

=> Download <=

This HUD was created for the Audi TT
      At this HUD, I corrected the settings in the hud.ini-file, because Atari / Eden Games adjusted the HUD wrong. The error caused the needle not to show the same speed as the digital numbers.

=> Download <=

This HUD was created for the Audi TT
      Here I corrected the error in the hud.ini-file, too.

=> Download <=

This HUD was created for the Ferrari Enzo

=> Download <=

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod!!

Requires Djeys Magic Map

Have fun with this modification!

Terms of use:
      -------------
      - The file is for private use only
      - Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited
      - All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners
      - It's not allowed to edit this modification
      - If you have problems with this modification or if you want to upload it anywhere else please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

Greetz and comment please

Fl0w
    • By yankata123
      I'ts me again, i promise i will stop releasing mods but for now i will. :D So here i have something for you.Because there is some v10 bmw good and smooth and clean version, i decide to give you something harder V10 TURBO. SORRY FOR THE STARTING SOUND I WILL FIX IT TOMORROW!!!

Preview:
      Download: RUF_Spyder_audio.bnk

I promise other mods for today but they will be released soon:
      Mercedes G65
      Ferrari Colection
      Ford cosworth turbo
      Lamborghini gallardo v10 twin turbo

You are not able to edit and share on other sites!
      If you dont like the sound mod please PM me to told me what you dont like about it!!Very important for me. :)
    • By Ryzza5
      2012 was an interesting year.  Some wondered if it would be the last year, and of course a movie had to develop that plotline further.  Perhaps worse than that, the official online servers for Test Drive Unlimited 1 were shut down, which made us all feel very sad.

Not long later we had the release of the first open world Forza title for XBOX 360 which took us to a version of Colorado which strangely lacked Pikes Peak. It was a good game, and the start of a good series to fill in the void left by TDU, but it just wasn't the same. At least it still provided a few laughs.

But that wasn't all.  In March of 2012 we were treated to a new flight 'simulator' from Microsoft, which conveniently for us, featured Hawaii of all places.  It was a freemium game with DLC planes, locations and challenges.  A number of us do like to fly on PC on occasion.

If you don't count the re-release of a 64-bit version of Flight Simulator X Acceleration on Steam in 2014, then the 2012 release of Microsoft Flight was our last flying update from Microsoft in 7 years.  So imagine our delight when Microsoft surprises us with a gorgeous trailer showing us a new version of the simulator due to land (pun intended) sometime in 2020.
      Take a look for yourself here:

The trailer doesn't tell us a great deal of details about the upcoming sim, but the amazing detail of the world (without having to purchase and install a hundred add-ons) in stunning 4K definitely has our attention here at TurboDuck.  We'll be sure to make a beeline for O'ahu as soon as we can.
      Here's what we can deduce from the trailer and it's description:
      * Available on Xbox and Windows PC (so it should attract casual fliers)