We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BOV Soundpack + Tutorial How to Change it

Hatrax

Here are some BOV sounds you can replace with the stock BOV in the TDU Engine sounds

For you Guys who dont know what a BOV sound is :

its the whistling noise your car makes when you let of the throttle ( normaly only on turbocharged cars )

How to Replace them :

!!make a Backup of everything if youre not sure what youre doing!!

-Download the MiniBNKManager for TDU2

-Unpack the Soundfile of your car (Note: this works only with cars who have a BOV ingame e.g: Audi S3, WRX Sti ,VW Golf )

-Go to your work Directory ( the one that is created by the BNKmanager)

-find the file of the BOV that you want to Change ( in case of the Subaru its : turbo_dump_high_3_Short.wav )

-Choose a sound from my pack

-rename the Wave file EXACTLY like the Original one

-Drag the Sound you want of the Soundpack in the folder where the Original File is and overwrite it ( Make a Backup of the Original ! )

- Repack the Bnk file with the MiniBNKmanager

-Put the new BNK file in the TDU folder and replace it with the old one

-Done

Download: BOV Sounds.rar (571,27 KB) - uploaded.net

feel free to post the pack on other sites but please keep the Download link !

-Hatrax

https : / / www . lfsforum . net / showthread . php?t=38209 (remove spaces) Did you get permission to post this here? If not, than this is stolen.

[ATTACH]19146[/ATTACH]

File comparison of the two zips posted. As you can see, the read me file is removed, and files are EXACTLY the same.

The date in the original topic is 31st January 2008, 02:10.

i had the files laying around from a previous project but youre right theyre not mine ... i didnt claimed the Credits for it ... i will try to contact the Original poster if i can find him

Edit: i signed up in the Forum to contact the "owner" of the files but on his Profile it says this : Last Activity: 20th June 2009 16:22

so i think i cant Contact him i downloaded the sounds from the forum to read the README he didnt claim anything about it like i did even he says its from a Friend ... it should be ok then :)

If not and The Owner sees this Thread pls Contact me here i will Remove this asap

-Hatrax

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...