We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FA430RGT Photography

FA430RGT

FA430RGT Photography (Update: Enzo PhotoShoot 10/02)

Well seeing Marc's thread kinda urged me to share mine too:whistling: Sadly my camera ain't as good as his (infact it's more then twice as ****e (we kinda worked it out)) But here goes..

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

These are all Gumball 3000 pics from last year (first is a Ferrari Mondail 3rd is an MC12!) Can't find my other Gumball pics will search later..

Nice Pics....I Think the one of the MC12 is quite arty...although the shutter speed is too Low on The Fez Pics....need a tripod for night Pics ;)

It was on of those "in the moment pic" was pretty dark and didn't bother changing settings as that one wasn't my Camera...

that f40 is sweet, nicest pic so far

Thanks for the positive feedback Street Ryder (hint hint the rest of you!), I'll try extra hard to load more F40 Pics for you, had a little photo shoot with it.. As for now I'm off to bed Just come back from a paintballing session and am absoultly nacked!

That would be amazing to go in the garage a neighbour of mine does the gumball every year in his murcie roadster in bright green, he wont let me take pictures of it though :stinks:

Green Roadster? The only one I remember was the FLA5H one but that crashed:headbang: I'll keep an I eye for it..

Now moe of the F40

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Next time I go, I'll adjust the size of the pics, sadly they've just come out too big:oops: