We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tototo: Porsche 993 GT2

tototo

you can replace for ruf r turbo only rename the archives,working o.k 100% tested

I tested that too yesterday, cause i also prefer the RTurbo, and it fits about 99% but not 100%.

When you mod the RTurbo the rims are too deep in the wheelhouses, and that doesn't look real good for my taste. If you can live with that little obstacle you can replace the RTurbo. ;) ( Best is, test it yourself by parking the RGT and the RTurbo side by side, replace both cars and then decide.)

Oh this is tough, currently have the Supra as my RGT mod, but i think overall this would win it for me. Defnitely getting this mod.

Though can anyone create a sound mod for this? I dont think the current sound does it any justice.

Maybe something like these.

(not the best sounding, and i couldnt find any other ones that had sounds other then wind)

Oh this is tough, currently have the Supra as my RGT mod, but i think overall this would win it for me. Defnitely getting this mod.

Though can anyone create a sound mod for this? I dont think the current sound does it any justice.

Maybe something like these.

(not the best sounding, and i couldnt find any other ones that had sounds other then wind)

i did a sound for this car (not released)

from here (not tuned version, idk best source for the 993)

I tested that too yesterday, cause i also prefer the RTurbo, and it fits about 99% but not 100%.

When you mod the RTurbo the rims are too deep in the wheelhouses, and that doesn't look real good for my taste. If you can live with that little obstacle you can replace the RTurbo. ;) ( Best is, test it yourself by parking the RGT and the RTurbo side by side, replace both cars and then decide.)

i'm agree with you about this but its look good ( look on photo's i posted ) not too baad i replace it to Rturbo because i RGT is replaced with Top Secret Supra ( supra on rturbo looks really bad )... (bad english :D )

Dyno-Comp Tuned 1996 Porsche 993 - YouTube[/url]

Oh i see what you mean. the tuned one just sounds more .. distinguished.

i'm agree with you about this but its look good ( look on photo's i posted ) not too baad i replace it to Rturbo because i RGT is replaced with Top Secret Supra ( supra on rturbo looks really bad )... (bad english :D )

I had the supra originally replaced on it, but for some reason the interior for the supra went psycho on me, so i replaced with the RWB, honest i like the porsche over the supra for some reason.