We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

would somebody convert to tdu these rims for me ?

ddfdriver

[ATTACH]19465[/ATTACH]

the .dwg file is in the attachments (and needs to get converted into 3DD or 3DS or I Don't Know Exactly THE FILE FORMAT, but it is Not Just About File Format, it's Not About Some Extra Modifying, but I Really Don't Know HOW TO CONVERT TO TDU, I've Tried, that's why I ask somebody else, if he / she wants, of course)

those rims are just for me, I don't want to post them somewhere else, and : I don't want to do any other rims for tdu, I want just these rims for any car type, because these rims have the perfect balance between elegance and coolness (but of course : who wants the rims can ask me for them)

and : some advices about how to install 3ds max (which seems to be the only way of converting .dwg files to .3ds) would be great, it's not easy for me installing programs (I'm not that great in computer usage, because I don't have enough experience, for some programs, for example I needed help to install Autocad, I didn't installed it by myself)

note : I still play this game, especially for relaxing, and I need this rims in tdu because there are the only rims I like the most (in my opinion : these rims are perfect, any other rim models are for commerce, to say so)

if : it is an annoying effort to convert these rims (and any other rim) into tdu (because it's not that easy, but especially because it possibly takes too much time, I don't know, I am not a tdu modder), you can tell me the truth

• 4 weeks later...

by converting polys to triangles, I must do this operation (described on this page) ? AutoCAD 2010 User Documentation

hopefully it will be enough, but anyway I will do several small changes

should I change the dimensions of the rims, or there is no necessarily ?

and : how should I convert .dwg file format to .3ds ? I've tried to export by using Autocad with 3dsout and it didn't worked, I should do the conversion just by importing the .dwg file to 3ds max, and to export to .3ds by using 3ds max ?

If u want i could do it for u but u have to convert polys to Triangles and export rim as 3ds or OBJ

I've already modified the rims (I used the dimensions of the first rim from this picture : http://www.tirerack.com/images/tires/tiretech/plus_size_wheels_tires/plussizegraphic_2_L.jpg, hopefully there are good for tdu1, if not maybe you can tell me the right dimensions) [ATTACH]19380[/ATTACH]

I've found a way to convert polys to triangles, but I don't know why it gets blocked (maybe I don't use the right options, the right values), or maybe there is other more efficient way (I will search more, I will also ask the professor from university / college / faculty, he should know, but I will restart the university next week)

If u want i could do it for u but u have to convert polys to Triangles and export rim as 3ds or OBJ

• 3 weeks later...

yes, but also for any other car (racecar, elegant), I think this is the most balanced mix of "sportsness" and elegance

but I don't know exactly how to do the poly conversion (from high poly to triangles), and also I don't know how to convert the .dwg format into .3ds or .obj (but I think this is easier than the poly conversion)

DAAMN Those would be awesome for the M3 GTR