We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl Problems

ScoobSTi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the treat 'em mean ideology DOES have some merit! ;)

I didn't get this. But... i guess so? :lol:

Yeah yeah, you just asked the girl "do you even stance bro?" and went out on a date huh.

I have serious problems talking with nice looking girls. Not that there are many nice girls where I live but I was in Prague and got a bit lost, didn't know where to go etc., so I asked a very nice girl how to get there. I could barely say a single word.

Let's do a poll. Who has not kissed a girl yet? :raisehand:

You shouldn't be shy to talk to nice looking girls, because they are still humans. Also, going out to parties, i won't say it helps to go out on a date, but it sure does help you to KNOW more people, including girls.

You guys, me, and everyone here is quite young, and we tend to think we're late to much things in life... but seriously, relax, take it easy. As my mother always says (about pretty much anything) "It will be when it has to be." Don't rush things, don't pressure yourself. It will be when it has to be. And it will happen naturally.

Obviously, you won't stay in your bedroom waiting a girl to come in and say: "Please love me!". That's just idiotic... so, explore the world. You might find people you may like to hang with.

Not to mention, the biggest thinking here is... do your situation bothers you? Yes? Who is responsible to change it? Yes... you. Only you.

So, put some courage in your face and try something! Most of the time it will SURE fail, and that's completely normal!

And before you guys say that girls are cruel by not accepting and etc, you guys have no idea how many times i got "denied" by a boy. Yes, it happens with us too! :lol:

About the pool, :lol: nevermind...

That was mostly a joke :p

But alcohol + girls = increased chance of success

That's not a 100% work method. Some guys get extremelly idiotic when they drink. so... don't be so sure about that Patch. :lol:

The way a girl looks should't be a problem, be it she looks like Pixie Lott or Rihanna. Chances are it's not the way they look, its more your shy.

I can relate to it, asking somebody I don't know something is something i absolutely dread!

Upon saying that though, if I did meet Pixie Lott i'd be nervous, when i met Matt Neil I stuttered but that was more because it was somebody famous!

Also saying use drink helps, it doesn't really. how?

Well, after a few drinks in a club, I walk up and we hit off well. This & that happens and then it's forgotten about that night, she's just some girl i danced and stuff with. Sure it was a good time, but nothing more than that.

Yes, I said something about drinks in a bad tone.

I don't even know what girls want to talk about.. I can barely hold a conversation with someone I'm close to, let alone some random girl. I nearly had a girlfriend a year or so ago but I blew it by being too dull I guess. :fp:

Unless I meet a girl who loves cars :hmmm:

I don't even know what girls want to talk about.. I can barely hold a conversation with someone I'm close to, let alone some random girl. I nearly had a girlfriend a year or so ago but I blew it by being too dull I guess. :fp:

Anything works. Movies, music, and even cars. But really, anything works. :lol:

Well it's a good thing the girl I like has loads in common with me :mhmm:

I want to ask but I'm not sure if she likes me :mhmm:

Ask then. What you have to lose? The "no" is already yours. :lol:

Girls love cars. Perhaps not talking about power and looks but being driven just a bit quickly it'll usually give them a grin or a really poorly suppressed smile.

Learn how to drive and get a nice car. Not necessarily expensive but not a rust box.

I've found the best car is a classic mini. Just saying...

Learn how to drive and get a nice car. Not necessarily expensive but not a rust box.
This reminds me of one time when I was on the bus heading to college, there were 2 girls going to their work and this guy got on quite dour faced but he then saw the girls and went to the driver "give me a 4 weekly pass, I've just been paid handsomely today" and I kid you not, he winked at the girls when handing the money over.

Very smooth. :cool:

:oook:

You'll be able to pick up a quite reasonably number of girls. Just be sure that they will like the car, not you. :lol:
Wait ...have you got that backwards? :hmmm: