We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl Problems

ScoobSTi

Man, I'm really late but so sorry to hear that Cactus, Cis and Super. :( My condolences to all of you and you family.

^ For those that are confused, that came from a different thread.

My story is probably irrelevant now, but that girl I like and thought liked me back apparently isn't even interested in me at all. Le sigh.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much. She was talking to me and asked "Guess who I'm hanging out with after school" and I didn't know so she said "My boyfriend!" I literally was speechless. Then she said "Just kidding, he's not my boyfriend." Relieved, I said "Ohhh" and then she finished by adding "Not yet."

That hurt.

Just realized I sound like a little schoolgirl rambling on about what she said. :p

Pretty much. She was talking to me and asked "Guess who I'm hanging out with after school" and I didn't know so she said "My boyfriend!" I literally was speechless. Then she said "Just kidding, he's not my boyfriend." Relieved, I said "Ohhh" and then she finished by adding "Not yet."

:pathead:

Damn that's cold. Most girls are though.

:pathead:

Damn that's cold. Most girls are though.

In her defense, it's not her fault, she might never been interested in him, and he only THOUGHT she was. I am sure that she doesn't have a crystal ball to figure out everything that other people think but do not tell her.

That hurt.

Just realized I sound like a little schoolgirl rambling on about what she said. :p

ohh, that's bad... Next time you should let her know your intentions from the beginning... Well at least worked for me and now I'm in 3 year relationship ;)

Don't know about the other dudes but I don't hit girls :cheeky:

I'm the same,well unless there into that sort of stuff... :lol:

:run:

-

While riding the flow of the problems all you have been saying, mine are that I know the girls I've known for a ages so were just great friends and all. I don't really have a chance to meet new people properly due to the hours I work..but that's whats Saturday nights are for though.

I don't even speak to girls, let alone have physical contact with them :lol:

Exactly my case. :cool:

Many a female has told me they like it when guys are confident with them, so being scared to talk to them isn't going to help much :p

I was multi-quoting you guys, but Mike already said it all. Thanks Mike for saving me effort. :D :lol:

It's just... trust in yourselves boys! You guys can do it! :lol: Plus, there is nothing to be affraid of a girl.

Not to mention that the "No" is already yours, so, in the worst case scenario you stay in same place you were before trying. Though, if you try, your % of make it work increases. Lol

Especially when they're on the other side of the planet... even if they do like to perform flying kicks.

You'd think girls would work out by now that if a guy talks to them nervously then they must automatically like them (and the converse) :lol:

Lol, such funny arse. :lol:

And no, of course not. But as i stated before, try is better than not try anything. In worst case you stay in the same situation you were before.