We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl Problems

ScoobSTi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls are humans too[/color][/b] guys, they get nervous and also have things they like and don't crumble or vow off/revenge on all women if she doesn't seem interested in you.

I've honestly found girls love a guy who is confidently stupid, no not stupid confident as being too sure of yourself can come across too strong for some of them, but no making the night interesting by doing something unexpected but legal is a damn fine way to get her attention, then you can work on the other things or be creepy. Your choice! :D

I've just put focus on the best part. :lol:

applause.gif

Girls are scary though, it's hard to know what they feel. One second they like you, the next they hate you it seems. I'm so very shy and I have no idea how to make convo with girls. :hmmm: My only hope is to find a girl who's the same....

But Scoob/Merc/anyone else, you're probably better than me at talking, so I'm sure you guys will find someone.

Trying not to takeover the thread sorry

Well, this seems like an interesting thread indeed! I actually didn't see this one coming jaja

And no, of course not. But as i stated before, try is better than not try anything. In worst case you stay in the same situation you were before.

I gotta agree with that Mili ;)

Will all of you stop complaining, I am incredibly shy and a bit of a social reject and I have been in a relationship for the past 3 years, if I can do it then so can you! sack up and ask that girl of your dreams out on a date

WuKZd.gif

It was really this easy all the time?! Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna go out there and become confident just like that and find the love of my life! :D

Seriously, best advice ever >_> "stop complaining"

Someone here (cal? softie?) likes Pixie Lott

You called? ;)

-

The way you guys are talking, its like girls are going to pepper spray you at every moment! (With past experiences, this is not true...although I have had a salt shaker thrown at me.)

Just act yourself, treat her like "one of the boys" and all, just maybe not with all the abusive banter you throw about, or saying things which sound harsh. Maybe try and show you have a 'soft, playful' side, not meaning go around saying how you like soft, cute animals and all but you catch my drift.(playful banter, etc)

Worked for me a few times.

Advice from a guy that's been single for a year & a bit. ;)

Oh, and try not to geek out about cars randomly, that can be a bit of a 'nope' if your out on a date and you randomly go "oh my yes" and start oggling a car then start to geek out about said car.and said car is just a MG Maestro!

http://i.imgur.com/WuKZd.gif

It was really this easy all the time?! Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna go out there and become confident just like that and find the love of my life! :D

Seriously, best advice ever >_> "stop complaining"

Hahahahahaha i lol'd with this comment.

Thing is guys, an advice from a girl, so, read carefully.

As Diablo already said, we are humans too. As Calster said, threat us like a friend. You don't need indeed to try to be anything else but yourself.

IF, the girl you like doesn't like you, patience, move along because there are other 9307934856074837509348570328952354 zillions of other girls, equally if not better around there in this big big world. Yes, yes, i know it's easier to say than actually do that, but say that to yourself can really help.

IF, the girl you like doesn't like you, patience, move along because there are other 9307934856074837509348570328952354 zillions of other girls, equally if not better around there in this big big world. Yes, yes, i know it's easier to say than actually do that, but say that to yourself can really help.

This.

And also, if a relationship is ever established and later on it becomes sour and or falls apart, don't completely break yourself apart. Try to re-evaluate what perhaps caused the issue, learn from it and see what you can do to avoid it. If you're going to try to fix the relationship at least try it out if it is necessary. If it doesn't work then just start the process of moving on. The friends you hang out with a lot will play a major roll when moving on.

With a little story, I was in a relationship and everything seemed to go out quite well. Even though we sort of lived far apart, we were able to see each other during the weekend. I was quite indeed happy at the time, but then out of the blue she decided to leave me. I was hurt a bit when she told me this wasn't going to work out, but I sat and evaluated why -in my logic- the relationship didn't stay. The main key reasons was we decided to "try" it out and also the lack of seeing each other everyday. But on the positive side, I had a good close friend of mind help support me to do things to keep my mind off the matter. Also, three days after the break up I got my car finished and fixed up. Sucks for her she didn't get to ride shotgun in my car. :D

Will all of you stop complaining, I am incredibly shy and a bit of a social reject and I have been in a relationship for the past 3 years, if I can do it then so can you! sack up and ask that girl of your dreams out on a date

Yeah yeah, you just asked the girl "do you even stance bro?" and went out on a date huh.

I have serious problems talking with nice looking girls. Not that there are many nice girls where I live but I was in Prague and got a bit lost, didn't know where to go etc., so I asked a very nice girl how to get there. I could barely say a single word.

Let's do a poll. Who has not kissed a girl yet? :raisehand: