We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl Problems

ScoobSTi

This reminds me of one time when I was on the bus heading to college, there were 2 girls going to their work and this guy got on quite dour faced but he then saw the girls and went to the driver "give me a 4 weekly pass, I've just been paid handsomely today" and I kid you not, he winked at the girls when handing the money over.

only in Glasgow. ;)

Totally words of experience ;)

Why do you think I have such a fine auto such as a 13 year old Civic Aerodeck? :cheeky:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait ...have you got that backwards? :hmmm:

How so?

There is a diference between girls liking cute cars than picking one out with a rented Ferrari. :lol:

Let me think about a smart way to say this... :hmmm:

As camel said, having a car indeed do help... but just have a car won't make you get a girl. Just have the car will make you pick girls that are interested in the car, only. So, what i am saying is, the car is more like a plus. It's not necessary, but it's a plus.

Does it makes sense?

Why the car is a plus? Because interest, obviously. The world is made of interest, or you'd hit on the girl you have no interest at all? :lol:

And just to make it sure, the interest is not in how much do you have, but a car does help a lot! I'd love a boyfriend that could pick me up after my classes at 11pm, so i wouldn't need to take the bus. Would sure make my life easier in this aspect. Lol

This reminds me of one time when I was on the bus heading to college, there were 2 girls going to their work and this guy got on quite dour faced but he then saw the girls and went to the driver "give me a 4 weekly pass, I've just been paid handsomely today" and I kid you not, he winked at the girls when handing the money over.

Very smooth. :cool:

Phwaor, nothing more attractive than a guy with a long bus pass :nods:

I've got a 20 week bus pass, so I'm literally a magnet for girls at the moment.

Two of two girls I asked in my class love the SLS AMG. Screw Lambos and Fezzas, SLS is the one I need. :nuts:

And I don't want a girl to date, I want a good female friend. They're rarer than Daihatsu Copen's it seems. :oook:

A female friend is easier than a girlfriend. Seriously! But if you don't talk with them, you'll hardly find any. Just think about how many friends you've made, (male and female) without talking to them? :lol:

A female friend is easier than a girlfriend. Seriously! But if you don't talk with them, you'll hardly find any. Just think about how many friends you've made, (male and female) without talking to them? :lol:

Well, I don't go out because there's nowhere to go. I've been to a club once, nice girls but horrible place to be in. I can't dance, so I was drinking a mineral water and waiting for my parents to arrive and get back home. But if a person comes to me and starts a conversation, then I have no problems talking to the person. :nods:

I want a girlfriend who can also be my bestfriend <333333333333333333333333333333333

I had that before, was wonderful.

Sadly it never worked out due to a few things, but the good thing is were still good friends.

Personally I think its better than going "I like her, I'll try to be her boyfriend", then when you end up braking up it's a case of "well...okay then". Starting as good friends least means if it ends on good terms, your still friends.

I've dated a friend, and i won't do that again. Lost a boyfriend, a friend and a lot of other friends that also were his friends. :lol:

It depends, if they're a friend as in, someone you see every now and then but all in all not that important to your life as of that moment then it might be worth pursuing, but if its a close or best friend then definitely don't go down that way. It's too much to lose, from personal experience anyway.

@Merc it actually took me a year to get up the courage to ask my GF out, we had been friends for the past year and I started to realise that I had feelings for her and started to compliment her all the time and stuff and I was lucky that when I asked her out that she had feelings for me too :) we have now been in a happy relationship for just over 3 years now. So it is possible, it can start out as being best friends and end up turning into a wonderful relationship, and that's the best kind where not only are they your partner but they are your best friend. Trust me, it is hard to get up the courage but when you do and she says yes (note: wont always happen) it will be worth it!