We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speakers for TV/XboxOne

Beav

Hello.

Im looking for some speakers for use with my TV and Xbox One. People are saying wait for the headsets to come out but I also watch films so ide prefer speakers.

I have some 5.1 logitech speakers which sound great but they're for use with my PC really and its a pain swapping them over to the TV and moving them all around.

I like the look of the book shelf speakers but I notice they're usually 2.0 with no sub.

I was looking at micro lab ones but have found a company on ebay called "richersounds" which seem to have a lot of speakers in my price range £50-£70.

Any recommendations?

Richer Sounds

Richersounds are a brilliant company. They have shops all around the country so I'd recommend going into the store to have a look at what they have. Some of the shops have demo rooms filled with audio/video setups for you to try out. They also know what they're talking about too which is not something you get at your local currys most of the time! :lol:

Got my AV receiver, sub and speakers from them when I was still in school and they're all still working flawlessly now, 6 years on.