We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Games with Gold] Sleeping Dogs - Good start to 2014 me thinks!

Eudemon

gameswithgold.png

Microsoft kick of their 'Games with Gold' in 2014 with the decent offering of Sleeping Dogs, a game that's been well talked about and has a good following and one I have been looking forward to playing. So much so that 2 days ago had it been £5.99 not Hitman Absolution I would have picked it up. Glad it wasn't and didn't seeing as it's now FREE to Gold members.

Have you played this game? What did you think? And if not, are you going to grab it and give it a go? Maybe you will also turn out to be one of those who likes what this game provides. :cool:

Sleeping Dogs - Xbox Marketplace

This is a brilliant game like its amazing, the story line is so good and engaging it had me up for hours completing it the fighting in this game is the highlight it's brilliant and driving around Hong Kong iirc is new and fresh.

I'd say this is one of their best deals yet and without a doubt worth it I loved this game to bits :D

Problem? After completing it, I've never found myself getting back into playing it.

same here. :nods:

great game IMO, well made, fighting action is alot of fun,

but vehicle physics are much arcadey :wait:

very nice story. :snack:

Is that just after doing the story or is there extra side-missions or stuff to do also?

almost that, but still some things to do after the main storyline, for example Street Races

i have also to finish some objectives about secondary stuff

so, yes, you have something to do, not too much but still something. :sheep: