We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Diesel sport cars

RobikV3

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

I thought I could impress chicks with my consumption numbers? I mean, 4.8 liters in a white swagon with a sport pack! That's straight ballin, bewbs!

We all know that Supra's pull the chicks more than anything else

I love driving diesels, the torque is incredible :drool: (well, at least in mom's Honda, the Passat has already seen its best days :lol:)

yea that's why I like them haha, not saying petrols are uncool, because they're not, just don't think they can make you smile so much when you're not wanting to drive fast haha.

Also LOL this thread xDD

Nice thread haha.. Of course there are some diesel cars out there that are pretty cool, like the Range Rover J1M linked to and the Cayenne Diesel S.. In my opinion however, a diesel sports car is not a true sports car, it is only a sports car with a diesel engine...

I can't talk much about how though some diesels are because there has never been one in my family...

Well, talking about performance we have all Diesel Audi for LeMans, but talking about everyday cars (and not a Cayenne, I'm talking about something we can all afford), diesels do sound like "trac trac trac trac" when idling :P

I was at a BMW Tour thing today where they let you testdrive various BMW cars.

The most awesome one there that i tried was the BMW X550d with X-Drive and Steptronic auto gearbox. Dear god in heaven that car moved! It was so quick! It was just like, "i'm just gonna drop a few gears and try a little" and immediately you were at 100 mph :D

Might not be a "sports car" as such since it's a big SUV. But it was fast like one. :D

I was at a BMW Tour thing today where they let you testdrive various BMW cars.

The most awesome one there that i tried was the BMW X550d with X-Drive and Steptronic auto gearbox. Dear god in heaven that car moved! It was so quick! It was just like, "i'm just gonna drop a few gears and try a little" and immediately you were at 100 mph :D

Might not be a "sports car" as such since it's a big SUV. But it was fast like one. :D

Yes, it is REALLY fast haha. Can't wait to have my license so I can find a bit of highway while driving our m550d^^

I get piss scared everytime my dad hammers it, it causes me so much vertigo (the acceleration) haha,.

I'm not a french car fan but DCi engines have really low consumptions (modern dcis) and I don't see them broken down too often.

Really? I worked in used engines trading and those 2.2 DCi's were selling the most, even when delivery came there were 2 or 3 already cracked so i wouldnt say they are reliable