We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Community Mod Showroom

Huggy94

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to upload the same shot i put on the Z4 link in the mod release here as well ! ...

And Emir, how did you get your game to be such a nice clear image, what settings are you on, and what mods are you using. Because maybe i dont run full screen, but i feel my images arent crisp enough and there are jagged edges.

[ATTACH]19738[/ATTACH]

Decided to upload the same shot i put on the Z4 link in the mod release here as well ! ...

And Emir, how did you get your game to be such a nice clear image, what settings are you on, and what mods are you using. Because maybe i dont run full screen, but i feel my images arent crisp enough and there are jagged edges.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19738[/ATTACH]

Sorry dude, I saw this now.

I'm playing on 1920x1080 resolution everything on max settings, using SweetFX, New Graphic intense and Epic ENB.

Plus I edit pictures in Photoshop and Photoscape. I add "Sharpen" 6 and low backlight. ;)

this makes me sad, why am i never on at the right time for these cruises ... T_T .. stupid timezone of mine ..

can everyone just give me their ingame names .. and add me? That way at least if your on i can join lol ..

mines Craziiee (i think)

Thanks you! The Ferrari is lowered with changed suspensions, wider front/rear tracks and changed camber. :D

i tried it before i think, with the camber mod, but you have to do it every time you log in and its not permanent.