We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Community Mod Showroom

Huggy94

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't listed on the website at all. I've looked through the environment mods but the Season mods aren't there (Spring, Autumn AND Winter) :(
Just did a check on this to make sure it wasn't an issue that's been missed, it's not, the author requested his mods be removed.

Sorry.

let the community decide whether or not my mods for tdu2 and tdu2 unofficial patch. bye

Blackmailing the community won't work.

Your mods are good, nobody is denying that, but no one here wants to have to download from a fraudulent & dangerous scam-like website that charges for most mods. Just upload all your mods here... what's the problem with that?

2014_03_04_1393969976_1252.png

From TDU UA... DOwnload link: Removed

--- Post Updated ---

Blackmailing the community won't work.

Your mods are good, nobody is denying that, but no one here wants to have to download from a fraudulent & dangerous scam-like website that charges for most mods. Just upload all your mods here... what's the problem with that?

I see your mods are on his site, now his mods will be on this :) direct media link Removed