We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eudemon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all should be thankful to all of us because without all of us this place would not be as good as it is and I am glad I can be part of this amazing community. A community that once was a bit livelier than it is today, but I think we've still got a lot of energy to go to the next decade hopefully!

I'm very impatient to see the future changes. If Diablo ever gets to them... :evil:

:hi5: turboduck!

I want to give a massive shout-out to all the active staff

One of the few times I enjoy being shouted at

I would also thank the Site Writers here

And don't forget those special 'guest writers', I feel sorry for all those people who saw Ozzmcom's heading in the popular articles and clicked on it.

As usual I have to give a big-up to the supporters and Speshul Members

Always happy to help a friend

Last but not least a big thankyou to all the Australian forum members here for being awesome

Haha how many times do you want to thank me in this thread... oh wait no that didn't happen :p

Time really flies and I can't believe it's already 6 years since I signed up here. I like that you want to implement some changes and focus less on TDU but at the same time I hope we never forget what brought us all here in the first place.

Thank you so much Diablo for making all of this happen. Here's to more years of being strange, crazy and cucumbers. :cheers:

Awesome. I remember being on Test Drive Unlimited and running into Loz and TheScottishSpotter who soon pointed me in the direction of these forums, so I have to thank them for that.

I have to admit I've had some pretty bad moments on these forums which I won't bring back to light, but for the most part it's been a great community to be a part of who haven't shunned me away despite my bad moments. Admittedly I don't contribute a lot any more with regards to photos/videos etc., but there are plenty of people who do things a lot better than I can, so I'll leave it to those guys.

I hope I'm still around to see the 10th year anniversary :cool:

Seven years is pretty damn awesome. I have made so many friends through the forum, and it has also helped me kick-start my career in some places.

And all I can say is thank you.

Thank you all so very much.

I don't know where I would be if I hadn't become a member of this incredible community.

I know I don't post as often as I should anymore, but it's always here. and I hope it never changes :)

Here's to another great year!

7 years. Wow.

Sadly, although many of the long term folk from the Atari forums know me...I haven't been here since the start sadly. I signed for an account then went off the radar for a while.

Then as some may remember, I happened to log in a week before we knew of the thing they call TDU2 was announced...and been part of here ever since. Pure luck that that happened or was TDU 2 my doing? *cue Tubular Bells playing*

Heres to many many more years of the madness! ;)

My god its been 7 years. I remember 7 years ago, I was 12. I found Diablos old TDU videos on YouTube, and watched them over, and over until I could buy an Xbox, and TDU.

I found this community, and knew this was the place for me. I grew up through all of my teenage years here, Like a lot of the Long term guys have already said there were good times, really bad times, friendships, and arguments.

Then life takes its course, and we start drifting away... For awhile anyway. We all end up back here with the same awesome folks with same awesome shenanigans. Here's to 7 more years.

Wowzah :eek:

Doesn't time fly? I've been here for about 6 of those years (according to my profile anyways) and damn! I honestly can't believe how fast it's gone. Okay, I don't really do a right lot on here any more, but I visit like every day and just lurk. So I haven't forgotten about this place haha. I've met some great people on here, and though sadly I don't talk to many of them any more/am unable to uphold any kind of conversation, I still remember them and the great times we had. Shame TDU servers are gone, would have been cool to do a birthday cruise. :hmmm:

Wowzah :eek:

Doesn't time fly? I've been here for about 6 of those years (according to my profile anyways) and damn! I honestly can't believe how fast it's gone. Okay, I don't really do a right lot on here any more, but I visit like every day and just lurk. So I haven't forgotten about this place haha. I've met some great people on here, and though sadly I don't talk to many of them any more/am unable to uphold any kind of conversation, I still remember them and the great times we had. Shame TDU servers are gone, would have been cool to do a birthday cruise. :hmmm:

Go and say hello in the CB, you poor thing. We can get you fit right here and right now. :evil:

7 years :eek:

It all feels so distant already, waiting for TDU and all the hype around it. Getting my hands on it and being amazed by it to this very day. Joining this place without knowing what an adventure it would become. It feels like I was a little kid back then (which is true) and it's crazy to think that I've been a member of this place for almost half of my lifetime :eek:

And I think at this point it's very reasonable to say that this place is a second home for me, you guys are my family. Every time I log on, I get such a warm welcome and it feels like I've returned home. I probably ramble about this too much every year on this day but I've made some of my best friends here, even though we've never actually met (anyone who thinks internet friends aren't real friends should go eat poo :evil:). Diablo, you've worked really hard on keeping this place alive and you might not have the slightest clue about how much it means to me, to us. I'll try donating more in the future to lend a hand :)

I love you guys, I love this place. Here's for year 8 :cheers:

Anyone who says internet are not real should eat a poo... internet is very real, it's present in your life the whole time. To listen music, talk to people, watch videos, check emails, get info...

So, how's that not real? What's real after all? ;)

To me, internet friends are as real as it can get, and i appreciate them as much as i appreciate my non-internet friends! :D