We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari California Bicolore Roof Livery

chocolatestar

But what happens once you remove the roof. Is the part that is right now covered by the roof still red or black.

The back part is black, but it's the best that you can have. I can make it the colour of the car, however, due to how the model has been constructed -- there will be 2 circles of the colour of the roof. So it looks better with a few inches of black instead of two circles on either side.

The back part is black, but it's the best that you can have. I can make it the colour of the car, however, due to how the model has been constructed -- there will be 2 circles of the colour of the roof. So it looks better with a few inches of black instead of two circles on either side.

I see, yeh i tried to paint it black while i was ingame using stickers, but it painted it black on the back as well, didnt like it. I'll keep it white instead then. Keep up the work.

Since i did mine based on this. hamann-ferrari-california-01.jpg

Like i did for the TDUmod month thing. ^_^

1368234800_1278_FT5390_testdrive2_2013-05-11_11-11-10-66.png

horrible? is ultra beautyful

dont know which picture your referring to lol .. but thanks either way. Depending on which company does them some are really nice.

Lol Chocolatestar i remember a while back you asking me how i painted my Blue Oakley Design 458 .. thats modded yet you reckoned it was nice. So your not really matching what your saying now lol ..

specifically this one ..

oOoOo

(unless i interpreted what you meant back then then oh well.)

dont know which picture your referring to lol .. but thanks either way. Depending on which company does them some are really nice.

Lol Chocolatestar i remember a while back you asking me how i painted my Blue Oakley Design 458 .. thats modded yet you reckoned it was nice. So your not really matching what your saying now lol ..

specifically this one ..

oOoOo

(unless i interpreted what you meant back then then oh well.)

nice blue Oakley 458 italia

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can you give me the download for the Carbon fiber mirrow and the black roof

I found a similar 12C black roof + mirrors in tdumods.com but it was rubbish, just some parts painted black, and when your car is painted with a metallic paint you clearly notice it. The better and more realistic way to do it is just making it in the stickershop. Paint the body with a dark carbon fiber color and then just cover all the non CF parts with a colored sticker. I did a 12C with carbon fiber mirrors, roof, side air intakes, engine bay and wing this way. ;)