We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Qilin: Lamborghini Reventon Roadster 2009

Huggy94

Oh damn, I am really not a big fan of Atari's carbon fiber texture! :( but other than that it looks really good! :) Ofc you can improve some things here and there, but don't listen to me, I am always on the catch for perfection! :P

I think the rest of the car makes up for the carbon fibre haha :D I would have gotten rid of the little niggly things but I made this mod ages ago and I don't have the time to mod much anymore :) But thanks for your comment I think it looks good too overall :)

Great car, but the replacement is bad for me. I'd rather replace e.g. Ferrari 599 GTO with better handling and more accurate performance I believe than a Veyron which costs over a 1.5 million and will make the Reventon overpowered.

I'm sorry but I just love the Ferraris :P I thought it would be better to replace a car that has loads of versions so I chose the Veyron :)

As much as i would love this car as an edition, I think i'll hold out for now until a more finished version is available. Specifically the gauges and most important the sound haha. Dont know how i'd feel about driving around a veyron sounding Lambo.

Dont get me wrong, i love this mod and am actually glad that someone else has finally joined the modding scene.

As much as i would love this car as an edition, I think i'll hold out for now until a more finished version is available. Specifically the gauges and most important the sound haha. Dont know how i'd feel about driving around a veyron sounding Lambo.

Dont get me wrong, i love this mod and am actually glad that someone else has finally joined the modding scene.

I know it needs finishing and that's why I'd love another modder to come and finish it :) Tomorrow I will release a much more complete car (even though this Reventon is like 98% finished) :)