We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Qilin: 2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i

Huggy94

I found a BUG.

When I open the roof, it sounds as it is closed.

And When I close the roof, it sounds as it is opened.

And, I just want to ask you to make it for replacing other automatic and high speed cars.

ex) Benz CLK63amg

Thank you so much for this awesome BMW!!!!

-

Hey Huggy I noticed one bud (but I fixed it)

1) When you are going 60km/h it shows 100+

[ATTACH]19686[/ATTACH]

2) I put BMW m5 e39 gauges (lowres, highres, medres) and now when you are going 110 it shows 100 (for me it's better than original)

[ATTACH]19687[/ATTACH]

3) this is the gauge I put

[ATTACH]19688[/ATTACH]

Thank you for this wonderful mod, I love to cruise without roof and nice music!

Huggy84 , Where u steal this mods ?

There °Ù¶ÈÌù°É_ ????

This mods uploaded to baida forum a one year ago, hm..............Who converted this mods Huggy84???

P.S. Huggy, pls explain this situation

I have NO IDEA how MY mods have gotten onto those forums. I uploaded them in the past briefly and only a few select people knew the links but it seems people in China now have my mods? And they are listing your mods too (alongside some VIP cars from your website).

Don't accuse me of stealing they are MINE I can't believe this!

I uploaded them in the past briefly and only a few select people knew the links but it seems people in China - who ? Chinese ?

if u made this mod one year ago, why u dont upload screens ?

P.S. hm

I really don't understand the first part of your comment and I don't understand the second part either tbh. What "screens" do you want me to upload? Or are you asking me to travel back in time and take a screenshot of my tools/ mods etc while I was making them? That was ages ago! 2 years ago maybe more! I'm on a new computer too!

Why do you do this to other modders Star? You were like this with Vitaliy and I've heard you were responsible for the mysterious deletions of Reventons mod links as well... and you have the cheek to charge people for certain mods on tdu2.com.virushub.ua...

I really don't understand the first part of your comment and I don't understand the second part either tbh. What "screens" do you want me to upload? Or are you asking me to travel back in time and take a screenshot of my tools/ mods etc while I was making them? That was ages ago! 2 years ago maybe more! I'm on a new computer too!

Why do you do this to other modders Star? You were like this with Vitaliy and I've heard you were responsible for the mysterious deletions of Reventons mod links as well... and you have the cheek to charge people for certain mods on tdu2.com.virushub.ua...

Amen to that. Got the FBI/Moneypak virus going there last night. Decided it was time to reinstall virus protection.

Well Huggy i believe they are yours ... and i know you dont have to prove nothing but theres a very "easy" way to prove they were made by you wich is :

Just make another mod ! ahah :cheeky:

(Taking the chance to make a request ....hihi!)

Cheers and remember its just a suggestion! ... like i said you dont have to prove anything

MAKE A COZZY !!

Well Huggy i believe they are yours ... and i know you dont have to prove nothing but theres a very "easy" way to prove they were made by you wich is :

Just make another mod ! ahah :cheeky:

(Taking the chance to make a request ....hihi!)

Anyway cheers and remember its just a suggestion ... like i said you dont have to prove anything

MAKE A COZZY !!

no no no .. you MUST make a mod ... something like .. a ... um .... *tries to think of something i really want to drive* ..................................

AH!! i know .. the 2014 Jaguar FType .. *wink wink nudge nudge* ...

This is not a request .. its a DEMAND ! .... (hope you realise im just mucking around)

Though, i would also want to say, that link that StarGT posted .. doesnt exactly link to a thread that claiming to be the mod, if anything it just links to a search page .. which translates to using google, that nothing on Testdrive could be found .... so im not too sure what basis you had for accusing Huggy for what he did.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...