We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eden Studios returns and they are looking to make a "sport car game". FAO David Nadal

Eudemon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with the next consoles Open World's is the thing that a lot of devs are playing with so perhaps this will mean more of these in the racing genre? If Eden Studios are starting afresh though then we're a good 3-5 years away from any release. It would be good to hear what they are planning on working on though some time this year as yes most announcements are 6-12 months these days but look at CyberPunk 2077, that was announced before it even had a team to make it!

They also need to work more on their hyping and get a twitter and facebook to get people talking.

The screengrabs I posted were from the site last week and the holding page was up a couple of days after but you were still able to check it out via Google's cache. Believe me that is what that site had on it this time last week. :D

Looks like a DNS thing, basically you may see the domain placeholder or the site in the screengrab I posted in the article.

In fact Google still has the old page text in it's search listing.

eden-studios-google.png

What's interesting is it looks like the http://www.eden-games.com domain is going through some change too.

• 1 year later...
Yup. I don't get it, is mobile/apple TV really that big of a gaming platform that this is going to make money? :hmmm:

Yes. There are always muppets (my opinion, :bbb:) that will spend hundreds on micro transactions in mobile games. Probably be more profitable than TDU2 for them.