We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eden Studios returns and they are looking to make a "sport car game". FAO David Nadal

Eudemon

Yup. I don't get it, is mobile/apple TV really that big of a gaming platform that this is going to make money? :hmmm:
HUGE and the profits can be sky high if you get noticed by a number of players as having a good product. And it's only like 1% or something of players who are the whales these companies want to hook, as they are the ones who spend the money without worrying about it or get in debt because they have to be the best type thing.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man, i just want to see new, fresh Test Drive: Unlimited series...

But i think we wont get that for at least 3-4 years guys. They have The Crew, and as they told us, they want to make the game alive for as much as they can.

We are waiting too long for a quality product, and i am afraid that we will not get it. :(

• 1 month later...

Boop.

Eden Games is proud to announce that its latest creation, GT Spirit, is number 1 downloaded app in 15 different nations on Apple TV, just a few days after launching last Thursday December 17th.

Top markets include France, Germany, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, Hong Kong and Taiwan. GT Spirit is also in the top 10 overall US and Canada, as well as in the top 20 grossing apps over there.

“We are stoked by the organic reception of our GT Spirit on Apple TV! Our love for cars and high quality games seems to be shared by many and that is outstanding news,” said David Nadal, CEO and Co-Founder of Eden Games.

• 1 year later...

Found this interesting: Esports firm acquires majority stake in Eden Games | GamesIndustry.biz

Pocket Gamer reports the firm spent €9m ($10.5m) on an 82.5% share in the Lyon-based developer, and will have the option to purchase the remaining shares for €2.15m in a year's time.

The current deal is expected to be finished by the end of October.

Eden Games is best known for developing the Test Drive Unlimited and V-Rally series, but has most recently been working on mobile racing title Gear.Club. It is currently working on a Nintendo Switch version.

Acquiring Eden Games not only expands Millennial Esports presence in mobile games, it marks the fourth investment in a European games firm since the start of the year.