We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do i earn money? (not legitimately)

stiliqn007

Can anyone tell me how people earn money (and i do mean the big numbers,not in thousands) .I keep seeing people with over 100mil in their profiles. Do they have that money from some glitch/hack from the past or have they just earned it? I even tried cheat engine,but didn't work still

There are a number of places where you could find that out if you wanted to, reason we don't allow it to be discussed is yes because we support the devs and publishers when we can, but also if we allow one how can we stop the others? So it's best to curb it all in that respect.

Can anyone tell me how people earn money (and i do mean the big numbers,not in thousands) .I keep seeing people with over 100mil in their profiles. Do they have that money from some glitch/hack from the past or have they just earned it? I even tried cheat engine,but didn't work still

They probably have played back in the MP days, because I sold my custom Camaro for 999,999,999 and some guy bought it. This was around 5 years ago, boy how time flies. Now remember, they shut down the servers, so I think this isn't possible anymore.