We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Toyota Supra TwinTurbo Sound

tduchicken

Hey Guys!

I made this mod thanks to the request of mmjsalsero!

If you have a request for a sound mod, please ask me in my collecting-thread!

Race Exhaust:

Stock Exhaust: Video coming soon!!!

Download:

Race Exhaust:

Mediafire

Stock Exhaust:

Mediafire

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
daamn not much time ????? it is a simple file rename .... I saw how tdu2 sounds are made and also tdu1 sounds it is only a simple folder and filename change

I hate to break it for you dude but you are showing no respect for the people that take time out of their own life to make others happy by keeping TDU2 a fun game to play. I myself make custom models and animations for some games and I do it because I like to make my fellow gamers happy and I myself feel proud that most people appreciate my work. I have been told before that some of it should be put and on TurboSquid due the extreme quality of them. (you can host your models on that site and get money for it) I sometimes cry a bit because I am in my 20's living a somewhat hard life with very little money and I can be making thousands of dollars with these models by selling them. But I don't because I believe mods are what keep old games alive and still wanted to be played even with the advancement of more graphical and mechanical games these days. Whats even worse is that more and more games are becoming hard coded by the developers and very difficult if not impossible to mod. It takes an extreme amount of effort and time to do some of these mods that I make and that's what some of you people that have no skill in modding don't understand and a few of you guys just crap in our face about how something is not right or something should have been done better. I am open for criticism in regards to my stuff I make but I am not open to crying over stupid things. It's not a click and "bam" a mod is made. Be glad that people are still making high quality mods for a game that was literately not even finished in the first place and physics that make you feel like you are driving nothing but a brick on wheels.

I personally am not good at making mods, but I still respect all others that try to keep the game running with their work. That's not what most people here are doing. They think its bad so they just gotta post it. Also @Arnaud Acking I saw that you tried to make a Mitsubishi sound mod and it didn't work out so well. So you should respect that tduchicken will make you one when he gets the chance. You just have to respect what these modders do to make the game better. There is just so much hate going towards tduchicken when he is trying his hardest to make you guys some quality sound mods. There is always room for improvement. I give him credit for making so many sound mods within the short time he has been here. ;)