We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mclaren 650S pictures leaked, looks like a baby P1

superhyper

So, Mclaren is supposedly expanding their range with a cheaper Porsche 911 fighting model and a model that's going to fall between the current MP4-12C and the glorious P1. Mclaren has showed a teaser picture of the latter online and the car will be officially revealed in the 2014 Geneva motorshow. It's called the 650S (I bet it has 650 horsepower :cool:). However, someone has posted the following pictures from "a recent preview" and, well, basically leaked the car beforehand. It looks like a P1 and a 12C had a baby and if you ask me, it's a very pretty baby :drool:

BgjgSn1IIAAPtXK.jpg

What do you guys think?

sauce

have to say, the P1 front end on the front of the MP4-12C (sorry the 12C as it's now officially called.) actually suits it.

Can see the front end being introduced as a face lift across the range, as a mid-term fresh up and to keep the family face and all. (as much as i hate the whole range looking the same)

have to say, the P1 front end on the front of the MP4-12C (sorry the 12C as it's now officially called.) actually suits it.

Can see the front end being introduced as a face lift across the range, as a mid-term fresh up and to keep the family face and all. (as much as i hate the whole range looking the same)

The whole range of 2 cars, whoopdedoo :lol: