We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Kiborg-dva & StarGT: Hyundai Veloster Turbo 2013 ver.1.01 ( HAWAII Plates)

StarGT

i think they will work on tdu3 because of i saw this on their site: For the game development of a sport car game, EDEN GAMES is recruiting an...

Yep sounds like TDU3 maybe in the works :) I think having background pictures of TDU games also gives us a clue :D

TDU3 would be a massive success if done right- the franchise is unique... and with the next-gen consoles now around, Eden can start fresh :cool:

Man I hope TDU3 is coming... and I hope Eden get a proper publisher this time round. Maybe EA would be a good publisher to invest in a new Test Drive ... think of the money they'd bring to buy better licenses/ make a better overall game ;)

Yes and then think how can they totally ruin the game by rushing its release just like they did with BF4 no thanks ill rather have Ubisoft

• 4 weeks later...

This really isn't my kind of car, but it's so well made that I have to drive it every now and then, mostly at nights. Because that interior looks like every interior in this game should look like: colorful, detailed, realistic...

Thanks to Kiborg-dva & StarGT, this is a great mod.

It's not that realistic. There's no Veloster with orange ceiling inside.

I have no idea/interest what the Veloster looks from the inside in real life. Just pointing out that the interior looks very detailed, ''real'', compared to many mods out there. Not just some gray/black mess with dull white lights on dashboard.