We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi TTs and R8 v10 rim switch help please.

thomoscrown

hello not sure if this is the right place to post this but ive been looking through the forum for an hour and cant find a solution. im running unofficial patch v3b and im trying to change the rims on the Audi r8v10 and the tts. the rims im trying to use are compatible with tdu2 because they work on the r8 v8. i replace the rims the usual way and nothing changes the rims stay the same. the tts is doing the same thing with the exception of rim 1 and 2. rim 4,5&6 will not change. the reason im changing all the rim option for the tts is because i replaces it with the Bmw z4 and want Bmw rim options. so my question is has anyone successfully changed them and if so can you please let me know what im not doing and/or need to do. your help is greatly appreciated. thank you in advance.

This is an old problem that has not been repaired ... yet ... it's quite a mess in that area. Anyway, back to the topic, take a look at this examples.

Audi TTS*, Audi S3* & Audi RS6 Avant uses Audi Q7 rim files.

• s3_f_04.bnk & tts_f_06.bnk uses q7_v12_f_02.bnk slot.

• tts_f_05.bnk uses q7_v12_f_03.bnk slot.

• rs6_avant_f_04.bnk uses q7_v12_f_04.bnk slot.

• tts_f_01.bnk uses s3_f_01.bnk slot.*

Audi TT RS uses its own rim files.

Audi R8 Coupé 5.2 FSI uses Audi R8 Spyder 5.2 FSI rim files.