We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Once More Unto The Breach (AKA League Racing)

Paladin Skylark

As ever I'm here to propose what I always propose - some kind of league for GT6.. we all need to work together to make something happen, I'm sure it could be some good fun if we get enough people involved. I was thinking some kind of enduro racing, so we'd have to pit, etc.

I know Ryan has his own league thingy in Straya or whatever, I was interested in hearing from everyone on their thoughts?

I'm quite busy over the next 30 days (I'm currently not involved with Season 9 of my OCMB league), and that's not even considering the timezones. Weekend mornings are out for me as well.

My experience here has always been Planned racing (between America/Europe/Pacific) = rubbish turnout whereas noticing a bunch of people are online in the chatbox/Steam - "hey wanna race?" has a much better turnout. Of course that's not much of a league.

My best chances for online gaming are weekday nights after 7.30pm, besides Thursday, and weekend afternoons/nights. GMT +11

I've added a block of time for this Friday Night (local), so it should show up as Friday morning for UK/Europe members.

Select the timezone from the top-right. It appears to automatically work out daylight savings as well (i.e. if I select "Sydney GMT+10" or "New Caledonia GMT+11" the event still shows as starting at 8pm for both (since Sydney is in fact GMT+11 during DST). If I switch the timezone to UTC it says 9.00am.

• 5 months later...